I grew up with just my mom, whom I love very much. She has always been a hero and somebody I have looked up to. She is somebody that I learned so much from and even though we don’t agree on everything I do model a lot after her and the principles she brought me up on like being selfless (to be best of my ability), keeping an open door and open chair at the kitchen table, and not being afraid to show emotion. My mother-in-law is also somebody I admire , not only because she gave me my wonderful husband but....
because of the way that she shows grace, humility and how she is an awesome reflection of her creator. Most of my best friends are mothers, and I appreciate them and respect them very much. I guess I am trying to say that mothers have been so important and so influential in my life and I hope to be such a great example to my two boys. If you need and ideas, here are some mother’s day ideas.
If receiving gifts is her love language here are some great ideas for things to buy or make.
1. Photoshoot session with me of course! (Click here to message me)
2. A personalized calendar of family photos, new and old.
3. Custom picture frame for that perfect family photo from Big Leaf Print. They are located in Baden and they do some exceptional work.
4. Local handmade gifts are a great idea. Etsy has some good options, even local options. The Nook Coffeehouse and Marketplace in Baden is also a good option. They don’t have a website yet but they have a Facebook page and Instagram. The owner told me that “everything we sell in store is made by local artists and makers”.
5. A custom cutting board. Brad from Rustic Wood Good does good woodworking :). Check out his work on Etsy.