I have some good news for you!
First off, I hope that everybody is doing well and staying safe during this time. With staying safe, like with most things these days, there are a few rules that I was told we must follow in order to keep you and myself safe during any photo sessions. Take a look at the photos and below to see the rules.
As stated on ontario.ca
All photography studios and services, including portrait, aerial, special event, commercial and industrial photography can reopen.Physical distancing must be maintained between all individuals on set whenever possible and must be taken into consideration when organizing the layout of the set.
As of right now, these are the rules that 'Stopping The Spread' has laid out to me . I will be updating my social media and website so check back regularly.
1) All physical distancing guidelines need to be followed.
2) Everybody having their pictures taken must be from one household only.
3) A maximum of 5 people having pictures taken at once. (10 as of June 12,2020)
4) No cash payments can be accepted. At this current time, I am only accepting e-transfers to email@example.com
5) Photos can only be taken in open parks. There still are some parks closed to the public (GRCA parks for example) and no in-studio or in-home photoshoots are available at this current time.
6) We must stay 2 meters apart from each other. That is, I must stay 2 meters away from anybody I am photographing.
7) Hand sanitizer from Willibald Farm Distillery & Restaurant will be provided, if needed.
8)On the the day of your session, if you are feeling unwell and/or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and reschedule to a later date.
If you have any questions about anything you have read or if you would like to your book your session, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope that all is well with you and your loved ones.
Your Safety is the Number One Priority
If you want more info about 'Stopping The Spread' you can view their website https://www.ontario.ca/page/stopping-spread-covid-19 or call them at 1-888-444-3659